- RSS Channel Showcase 4740853
- RSS Channel Showcase 3392647
- RSS Channel Showcase 1430826
- RSS Channel Showcase 9363169
Articles on this Page
- 01/29/13--00:29: _Would You Turn Your...
- 03/20/14--22:18: _The Feline Rainbow ...
- 04/11/14--13:05: _ELEGY TO A CAT
- 12/13/14--03:31: _Pope Francis Says T...
- 11/02/15--02:00: _So You Want to Bury...
- 11/15/18--13:22: _Pet cemetery lease ...
- 01/29/13--00:29: Would You Turn Your Deceased Cat Into Jewelry?
- 03/20/14--22:18: The Feline Rainbow Bridge: A Very Special Place in Heaven
- 04/11/14--13:05: ELEGY TO A CAT
- 12/13/14--03:31: Pope Francis Says That Cats Go To Heaven
- 11/02/15--02:00: So You Want to Bury Your Cat When She Dies
- 11/15/18--13:22: Pet cemetery lease expires so what happens to the animals’ remains?
By Elisa Black-Taylor I have a question for all of you today. Would you turn your deceased cat into jewelry? I sent Michael an email last week stating this could easily be the most bizarre story I’ve ever written. I’m … please continue reading
No words are sufficient to convey the heartbreak felt when we lose a beloved kitty. Since our cats are part of our family, the pain we feel is often devastating. When I first came across the “Rainbow Bridge” poem, thinking … please continue reading
by Sylvia Ann I get along without you very well, of course I do… I’ve forgotten you just like I should, of course I have… Except perhaps in spring, but I should never think of spring… For that would surely … please continue reading
Conservative Catholics have a no-pets policy with respect to heaven because they say animals cannot pass through the Pearly Gates of heaven because they neither have souls nor are they baptised. In addition, animals don’t have the free will to … please continue reading
Here are some thoughts about burying your cat when she passes on. It might be worth mentioning that in the UK you can’t set up a pet cemetery without getting permission from Defra. Also you can bury horses on your … please continue reading
This is a terrible failure in management by the leaseholders of a pet cemetery in the state of Michigan, US. The Heavenly Acres pet cemetery in Genoa Township has closed because the lease on the land has expired. Note: This … please continue reading